Saturday, November 14, 2009

Why do lions and tigers get along in captivity then any other big cat?

they resemble each other more then any other big cat so that could be why mybe


could be size

Why do lions and tigers get along in captivity then any other big cat?
They have to, otherwise they have to fight and eat each other, they know how to behave, they have instinct, in the wild is a whole different story..☺
Reply:It all started back in Oz on the yellow brick road...Sorry, that is just what I thought of when I read your question. I love that movie. I never knew they could be put together in captivity, that is pretty awesome. I wonder if it is true that they can breed? Have heard they are called ligers or something. I'll have to look that one up now that you mention them getting along in captivity.

dental dam

No comments:

Post a Comment